Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

People actually roll eggs on Easter?? what a strange tradition!

So apparently my family is not with the Sanpete traditions, we have never even heard of rolling eggs on Easter til I met Dal's family. People around here do some funky things. But apparently it's pretty popular to roll your Easter eggs down a hill, or something like that. Why, you ask? Well I'm still asking myself that same question. We spent Easter day with my family this year and Dallin thought it would be fun for my little brother to roll them down this really small hill at my house. I guess normally you're supposed to go to the sand dunes to do this tradition, but this small hill was suitable for a 4 year old. And surprisingly, it turned out to be so much fun!...

We all chose our challenger rolling eggs, here is mine.
 

So our egg rolling got a little wild and turned into a egg throwing competition, we decided it hurt too bad to throw the eggs at each other so we decided the point of attack was our telephone pole. Whoever could get the most gunk from the egg to stick to the pole wins! Little did we know that us girls have really bad aim and had a hard time overcoming that problem. Dallin was laughing so hard watching me, kaka, and rach try to hit this pole, which was sadly a mere 7 feet from us.

As you can see, Rach clearly won.


Here we are Easter egg hunting. Dal and Matthew were so funny to watch. Yes that's right, my cute boy still Easter egg hunts :) Overall, it was a really fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment