Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

State Baseball, Go Bulldogs!

It was just one year ago when Dallin and I first started dating. I first met most of his family at State baseball last year. So it was exciting to go this year as a married couple, and to be with all of his family there again. 
Unfortunately we didn't get to play for the championship, but my little bro Drayson did an awesome job and so did his team! It was really fun to watch.
Dray playing third base.
 Dal and our friend Ryan Frandsen.
Cute bulldog brothers. Dallin, Drayson, and Devin.

Yay for baseball season! Dal and I watch on average about 4 baseball games every week on t.v. We love the Phillies, Red Sox, and the Giants! Its way fun bonding time, we get out the mountain dew, sunflower seeds (for Dal) and hand full of almonds (for me!), and kick back on the couch rooting for our teams!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, its always fun to travel and watch a good game... I am glad that I found your blog, its so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I sure do love baseball!! I was happy to see the Red Sox on your list of teams you root for :) I hope things are going good for you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks Karyn, we can't not help rooting for a good team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. candice! i love you girly! hope you and your cute little family are doing well. gotta love baseball :) im glad you found my blog too! what is yours? i would love to check in on yours :)

    ReplyDelete