Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A tour of our apartment :)

 Here is our cute apartment! We love it so much. :) 
It has lots of room for our small family and is super fun to live here together! It consists of 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. We are so excited about living here for the next 2 years, and it's within perfect walking distance to many places, but of course it's Ephraim, so nothing is too far to walk to.

This is our living room, it's the first thing you see when you walk in our front door.
Here is our kitchen. It is perfect sized for us and we Love all of our kitchen appliances. However, we don't have a dish washer, but Dal is the kindest hubby and does the dishes every night after dinner. I cook the meals, (he helps when he's home), and Dal does the dishes, he doesn't even let me help! What a good husband huh? I'm really grateful that he is a clean freak like me, so our apt always stays clean, and there is never dishes left in the sink.

Our bedroom :)
I get to have most of my clothes in our bedroom closet.

Dallin's room/ Computer room
His clothes go in his room's closet. He always tells me, "no girls allowed" every time I go in to use the computer, haha.

My Room/ Scrapbook Room :)
Which consists of a scrapbook table, a book shelf, a love seat and the rest of my clothes. 

The Bathroom

We each have our own sink. It's a pretty big bathroom and it's nice because the toilet/shower are in the bathroom but in a separate room.

So there ya have it, a virtual tour of our apartment. And obviously it's a lot cuter in person! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah and Dallin, Your apt. really looks very nice. I love the kitchen and especially the bathroom with 2 sinks and all that room. I can tell you are doing a great job.
    Love you, Gramma and Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah you have that decorated SO cute!!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you gramma and grampa! We really love our apartment very much and feel very blessed to have it. We would love for you to come see it whenever you guys come visit next! :)love you both.

    ReplyDelete