Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Man

Happy B-Day Lover! 

Dal turned 23 last month, and we had a really fun time celebrating it. I made him one of his favorite meals for dinner and we finished the puzzle we were working on all Christmas break. Might sound boring to most, but we love doing puzzles together.

For his B-Day I decorated his room with some of the reasons that I love him, and thanks to my new Cricut, I was able to cut out some cute decorations.

Since it was a day to celebrate Dal, I thought I would share a little info about my wonderful hubby! One thing for sure is that he always makes me laugh and I love him very much for that. Another thing I love about him is that he has a few "loves/passions" in his life that make him very unique and help make who he is. It's so cute how passionate and OCD he gets about things.

One of his passions is to chop wood and build fires...He absolutely loves it, and is very precise about it.
Here are a few pictures from a camping trip we went on with my family last year to show you what I mean.
 Notice the intricate piles of wood, placed in size order.
 He cares very deeply about how perfect his fires are. 
It's quite comical. My family got a good kick out of this.


Another thing he is passionate about is Mountain Dew, (which I am not very fond of.) But for Christmas I bought him some Mtn. Dew pajama pants, very suitable for his love.,
and now he never wants to take them off.

If you know Dal you know that he is obsessed with sports! Let's just say that our t.v. doesn't know any other channel than ESPN... So for me to be able to spend time with him or have conversations with him, I had to learn to love sports too. Which might be surprising to most, but I am really happy that I get to share that passion with Dal. For Christmas and his B-Day I got him a Phillies shirt, and Duke basketball shorts, which are his 2 favorite teams, and look how cute he is in his new get up!


 Dal is really passionate about his nursing career and loves his job at the hospital. He is a really good nurse and is working so hard through his nursing program and I am really proud of him.
Here is a picture of his first day of nursing school this year. Isn't he so handsome!?
These are just a few of Dallin's passions/characteristics that make him who he is. And I love all those things about him and more! Happy B-Day Dal and I can't wait to celebrate 100's more with you! Love you!











2 comments:

  1. Very Nice Hannah! It's always wonderful to write down the things we love about each other. Also we love getting to know Dallin more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you posted! I love reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete