Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1st year pictures

Dallin and I had some 1st year pictures taken by my sister in law Becca. She did/does such a great job, and we are really grateful she endeavored the cold outdoors to take lots of pics of us :) We love them, and love how they capture our silliness too, thank you so much Becca!


 We had a lot of fun taking them!


 My hamsome man :)

Woot Woot!!
 
 He thought that the straw made him look "hick" or "country". I just laughed and let him do it, 
and it turned out to be one of my favorite pictures of us!








 These pictures were taken at the end when Dal was losing his patience, and I was trying to get him to be good and do what Becca wanted us to do. They turned out really cute and playful and I am glad she captured these for us.
 We were laughing so hard. It was a really fun day.



 This picture kinda depicts our relationship; Dal always goofing off and 
acting like a little kid and me trying to get him to be good. .....which never works, and I'm glad it doesn't because I love who he is!

Thanks Becca! We love our 1st year pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment