Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So I am completely behind on my blogging, I have been really overwhelmed at work and at home, Dal and I have been really sick for the past little while, but are happy to say we are on the mend. I still have my headaches everyday, but after 3 months of straight headaches, i guess you could say you get used to it! But I am happy to report that Dallin's stomach is feeling much better, a for sure relief for us. This semester has been a lot better for him, not as long of days, and not as much studying. However, he leaves the house apx. 4-5 days a week at like 4 am, pretty rough, but he says it is better than studying all day and all night. and it is better for me, because it means he gets to be home for dinner. Last semester I ate by myself too many times, quite lonely that's for sure. This semester for me has been a lot busier though, work is quite overwhelming and has many long days and late nights for a secretary job. I love my job though and am grateful to have one. For fun, I am taking an institute class and an aerobics class once a week.
Oh and by the way, Dallin and I have been married for 1 year and almost 7 months! Pretty exciting.
We had the best 1st Anniversary Ever!
Steps to an amazing anniversary:

Step 1: Set up a romantic candlelit picnic on the floor in your apt.
 Include a rose petal trail to lead hubby to the picnic.

Step 2: You need a handsome man to enjoy the picnic with.

 Step 3: My favorite flowers given to me by my lover.
Beautiful aren't they. They make for a great decoration.

Step 4: A yummy dinner to share.

Step 5: A romantic getaway to.... VEGAS!!! 

We stayed in the Excalibur, I felt like a Princess in this huge castle.

Weather in Vegas during the summer months...Extremely hot and humid. Hence, the awful hair and shiny faces. Dal and i love the heat though, so we were in heaven there!

 We followed tradition and ate the remaining part of our wedding cake while we were in Vegas, lets just say, it tastes a heck of a lot better on your wedding night.
We had so much fun on our trip. We went and visited the dolphin and lion habitat, which was incredible. We got to be so close to the dolphins. They are so playful and fun to watch. The trainers showed us some sweet tricks with the dolphins, I'm hoping that some day I can do that day trainer thing, that would be incredible.





 The lions were so big and pretty.
 and did I mention a little scary! Look at that face.
 Awesome plant lion.
A lion massage.




 This lion started pacing the fence and staring at us, hum, I wonder what he was thinking.....

 The lions were all so beautiful and really fun to watch. Speaking of Lions, did I mention Dal surprised me with tickets to the broadway The Lion King!?! It has been a dream of mine for a really long time to go see this. What a sweetheart huh. I couldn't believe it, the show was unbelievable and amazing, words cannot explain how incredible it was.... I highly recommend this broadway show to everyone.

 Sadly we could only take pictures before the show started. So here is the backdrop that we got to stare at before the show began.

So with all of those steps combined it makes for one incredible anniversary! We loved every bit of it. And we cannot wait for many, many more to come!



3 comments:

  1. You are so cute, Hannah!! I'm glad to see that you are enjoying the married life and having fun! I sure miss our great days in Spanish. :) Hope all is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you updated! I loved seeing all the pictures from your fun anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karyn i sure miss those days with you in spanish too :)hope you're doing well. and yes sarah i finally updated! i made a goal to get updated and then keep up with it this year, so far i have slacked, but i am happy to say that I am working on it!

    ReplyDelete