Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bingo!

Last night Dal went to a bachelor party for his friend Sean who is getting hitched in a few weeks. They played Bingo in Mesquite all night, and he had the best time. Get this?! To top his fun guy's night out, he got a blackout and won $250 playing Bingo!! haha Pretty exciting!

As for me, I spent the entire night watching a few Nicholas Spark's movies to get my girl's night on! It was quite enjoyable, I hardly ever get to watch chick flicks because Dal can't stand them. So I had a grand ole time watching them curled up on the couch with some tissues to wipe my tears from watching the sappy love stories, ha ha. It's quite funny how different guys and girls are with what we enjoy doing!!

He came home giddy like a school girl because he had so much fun with his friends, I'm glad he got to have a fun guys night out! And especially to have come home with more money than he left with, right on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment