Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Some things I missed...

 Easter Bliss!
We spent Easter Sunday with my family in Milford. Our family Eggsolutely loves decorating Easter Eggs! We always compete to see who has the best decorated eggs, this year we had some pretty awesome accessories to add to them.
Caution!! Neck may cramp from turning sideways to look at pictures! haha the pictures were taken on my phone and I couldn't get them to turn. To avoid neck kinking, turn computer sideways and enjoy. haha

My chick, isn't he the cutest egg you have ever seen?! I am quite proud of him :)
Jess's exercise bunny. 
 Rach's Lola, the ShowGirl.
 My Minion!
 My pink bunny.
 Dallin's eggs, ha wonder what gave that away!?



Here's a fun picture from one of our dates. 
We went to the midnight showing of Hunger Games on March 22nd with some of Dallin's cousins. We had a blast, but since it was midnight forgive the make-up less face. 

On May 6th, we attended the baby blessing for one of our newest nephews, Tayton Ball. He is Dallin's brother, Devin and his wife Sarah's 3rd child and 3rd boy.

Here we are holding him in the outfit we gave him, isn't he so cute?!

More date nights!
Dal and I go on a date night at least 1-2 times a week and we absolutely love the time we get to spend together and feel very blessed that we do have the time to spend alone together!
We have watched some really good movies lately, The Hunger Games, The Avengers, just to name a few. For our date night on May 25th, we went to our new favorite restaurant, Red Robin, every time we go I sing, Reeeedd Robin, YUMMM!! After we enjoyed our yummy meal we rented 'The Vow' from Red Box, and had some cuddle time watching it. Dal of course didn't enjoy that movie so much, he hates love/chick flicks. But he watched it for me, which I loved. 
 Thanks for all the date nights, love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment