Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A few updates...

Dal got accepted into the RN Nursing program at Weber!! We are very excited that he got into the program and I am very proud of him for all of his accomplishments. He will begin the Nursing program in August, and he will be doing the extension in Richfield. So, the plan for now, is that he will drive 2 hours to Richfield one day every week and stay for classes, and will drive the 2 hours back. I'm not too fond of him driving every week, especially through the winter, but he really doesn't have much of a choice unless we move, and we really don't want to move, unless a better job offer comes along, so I will support him through it all, with Lots of prayers!

I got called in to the Nursery in our ward, ha ha no surprise there! But I'm enjoying getting the know the children in our ward.

Dal and I are enjoying the heat in St. George and are enjoying all of the yummy restaurants and fun things to do here! It's amazing that almost every restaurant here has a gluten-free menu, hooray! So because of that we are enjoying going on lots of dates to try out all our choices. One of our new favorites is Red Robin, they have gluten-free buns!! But since we are vegetarian, I had them make me a grilled cheese with the gluten-free bun, and it was absolutely DELICIOUS! haha I crave it almost every day since we ate there. We have been on a few hikes this past month and are discovering how beautiful the red rocks are on the trails, oh yeah, and how hot it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment