Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What a Wonderful Day

So yesterday I enjoyed a wonderful Friday full of pampering myself and relaxing!
I love Fridays because I only work until 1pm and then I have the rest of the afternoon to spend doing anything I please to do until Dal gets home from work at 6pm. Most of them are spent catching up on the week's cleaning tasks. But not yesterday, I decided that I should spend it doing relaxing, fun filled things that I enjoy, so I did. First of all, back up a slight bit, this week I received 2 tips at work, one lady gave me $13 and another gave me a certificate for a pedicure, who would have thought that I would get tips working at a front desk in a medical office, but hey, anything is possible I guess! 

Now back to Friday, so I got off work at 1pm, and one of the chiropractors at my office gave me an adjustment, so that started off my relaxation. I decided to go to the salon and use the free pedicure certificate I had received. I absolutely love pedicures, very relaxing and pampering! Then I went to the pool at our townhouse and laid out at the pool for a few hours, soaked in some sun and read a good book. I chose to read "The Lucky One," by Nicholas Sparks, I want to read it before the movie premiere on April 20th. Anyways, it was the most relaxing/pampering day for myself! Then my honey came home, we made dinner together, then went and got a shake to share together. Days like this don't happen very often, so I thought it should be shared on my blog. What a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. That does sound like a good day! I wish we all could have more days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you made some good choices for your relaxing day! You got tips because you did something very helpful and because of your sweet attitude and smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so nice! It is so nice to have a pool you can jump into when ever! Let me know if that book is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That book was really good, Dal is going to take me to the movie this weekend. Im excited! But yes, we love the pool, you all are welcome to come visit anytime!

      Delete