Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Make-Over!

I got a make-over, well a hair make-over! 
Last Wednesday I decided to be really gutsy and cut off all my hair!! 
It's quite a change, but I love my new hair style!

Before
After
 (haha I was trying to be all cool in this picture)


What do you think?! I feel like a whole new woman! 
Glad Dal helped convince me and give me the confidence to cut it this short, not to mention it saves me a lot of time in the bathroom getting ready in the morning, so that's always a plus!

So I have a funny story with all of this, part of the reason Dal helped convince me to cut my hair was because he would sing this little song to me when we were lying in bed every night. He got it from a commercial on ESPN Radio that he listens to EVERY morning! It's a commercial for some insurance to help you save money, I'll try to portray it as best I can. Here's the scoop, the hubby in the commercial is singing and talking to his wife while he cuts her hair, all during the wife being asleep.
 Que Commercial:
While the wife is asleep the hubby cuts her hair and sings to her a little lullaby. The hubby's lullaby goes like this... Singing, "Go to sleep, go to sleep, you are alllmost gorgeous!" Speaking to himself, "Oh, she's gonna love this!!"
(haha call us sometime and we will have Dal sing it for you! It's so darn funny!!)

So anyways, while we were lying in bed for the past month, and right after my eyes are closed, Dal would start to sing this lullaby to me and pretend to snip my hair. Gave me many a nightmare, that's for sure!! haha So I finally decided I better go get my hair professionally cut before he actually did it himself!

7 comments:

  1. Hannah! You are so dang cute!! I LOVE it! You definitely pull it off nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! You look great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look on you!! so sassy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Han!!!! One sexy lady! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is finally letting me comment! I laughed out loud when I imagined Dallin singing that to you! ha ha ha! Your hair looks so cute, only you could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone, you're all very kind! i think it is fun and sassy, like me! :) haha

    ReplyDelete