Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Primary

Although I was still nervous at the beginning of my primary class this morning, the lesson went really well. I am absolutely loving being in primary and I love being a teacher to these 9-10 year old children! It's been really good for me to be able to study the Book of Mormon stories and prepare the lessons for class each week. And the children are incredible and have such sweet spirits! It is so much fun to listen to their answers, I have learned so much and I have only been teaching for 2 weeks. I also love the sweet spirit when they sing the primary songs. I am really grateful for this calling! :)

Today I was asked to be on the Ward's Christmas Party committee, so now maybe I will be able to get to know some of the members in the ward above the age of 10! haha So this should be a fun committee, but it's only July, so I have quite a ways to go for this calling.

Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I just got put in the 9-10 year old class too!! Isn't it fun? Today was actually our first day and I loved every second of it. I overheard some of the boys talking and they had some cards with Book of Mormon and Bible heroes on them and one of them picked up David and was like "David isn't a hero. He was cool when he was younger, but when he grew up, he was an idiot!" HAHA! I was dying laughing. It's amazing to me how much they really know! Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I'm in the 9-10 group with ya. Holla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome you are teaching 9-10 yr olds too! haha that is so funny about David! They are such smart and funny kids, its such a fun age! They are at the age where they have been taught and can remember the jist of the stories and people in the BOM, so it makes it fun to teach! Good luck with teaching!

    ReplyDelete